Sunday, July 1, 2012

hope

hey gals and pals.. its the first of the month....

yep.. it most certainly is.. and its officially SUMMER>> i love summertime.. it brings out the best colors, the best clothes, and the best attitudes.. people are feeling free and happy.. not that the other seasons are bad. I just love summertime..


i havent been feeling great about my blogging career.. i sooo want to be a writer.. i want to have a home in the hamptons with sheer curtains that cover a big window with my desk facing the window .. i want soft music to play. i want a fresh glass of wine and soft music in the background to play and i type away .... i would never get writers block.. NEVER....lol




 for the whole month of JUNE i had writers block.. UUUGGHHH... but how do you UNblock it.. my mind wanders all the time.. i like to think my creativity is on 100 all the time.. but when i say when i get home im going to write. it just doesnt seem to come through.. im going to try really hard this month.. just be patient with me ...


1 comment:

gingerslove said...

let me know what you guys think.. and if there are any songs or topics u would like to see my view on.. and no dumb stuff ... thanks ginger